Thursday, June 01, 2006

Run in the Rain..

"Phew!! a little more and I would be OK". Everyday I reiterate this to my myself in the morning seeing the mirror as my fingers toil to button up my trousers and then later in the day end up having chicken tandoori, biryani or pastas with loads of cheese.

It is pretty difficult to follow something consistently and religiously. I am talking about me going for a jog or a walk in the park. But one thing that I can religiously follow is have a good sumptuous meal whenever or wherever possible. People say "Sajith ka toh yeh dho dhin ka hai, uske baadh wapis bandh ho jayega". How true they are!. My fault! They have seen me dozens of time repeating this. One fine day I get up in the morning wear my running shoes and go out for a jog. Next day I will laze around with the excuse that my calfs are aching. Third day again I will put on my running shoes and then the fourth day its the end. I guess running is too boring. Another reason is that me being in a software industry with strict timelines and late nights in the office you find it difficult to wake up in the morning time. With the cool breeze outside how do u feel to get up from the cozy warm bed until the clock ticks nine and with much huff and puff you finally step your feet on the floor.
Real difficult!.. Isnt it!. Well its laziness , nothing else and most importantly lack of determination.

Its June now and this year the monsoon has arrived a couple of days early. The meteorological department says so. As I write this blog its raining outside, pleasant weather. I miss those college days when someone just had to mention that he doesnt feel like attending the college in this weather and that a long ride to a more beautiful place would be interesting and that very moment you will see a half dozen motorcycles vrooming away. But a more surprising thing I have been upto. I have been jogging in the morning for the past two weeks. No hail, no rain can stop me! Its something that I have to achieve by July. Its something that I cannot disclose at this moment. Its something that is very important for me. When the time comes I will be penning down the "for what" factor, but for now it is that I would love to keep it to myself and enjoy the run in the rain.
(samjho yaar... suspense create kar raha hun.. for you guys to keep visiting my blog next time )

2 Jabs:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very true...

3:13 AM  
Blogger Sardana said...

haan bhai..ub to next blog ka wait karna hi padega..and dont worry you are not alone in your dilema :)

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home