Monday, August 28, 2006

Work out to pull down...

Metabolism as one of my teacher in my school said it as the burning of cells and calories and it varies from person to person. This she stated because she overheard a kid teasing a fatso and was explaining him how his metabolism was faster than fatso's. Anyways...sorry .. fatso.. about the "fatso" thing ..if u remember the incident.. since I cant recollect your name. Now whenever anybody looks at me, they are like "Ahem... Sajith, kya ho gaya hai thume.. Were you on a non-stop pizza eating spree for 5 years?" How I hope that teacher comes to my rescue and spank them.

I see some of my colleagues as they hog cheese, gulab jamuns, cheese nan and tons of them and wear jeans with 28 waistline. Sometimes feel like grab that metabolism thing from them and fill it into me. Now dont be under the impression that I am an Adnam Sami with 58 inches waistline. Its just that I can see a steady increase in my weight for 2 years now and I call it the "The Post Job Effect".

I try all possible things like jog for two days and see in the mirror and say..Oh yes! My calf muscles looks tighter. Do two sets of crunches and say "Huh! Where is my tummy ? There it is flat as "Tom run by a road roller" in the Tom and Jerry show." Poor Tom, Sometimes I pity that poor cat, how much he suffers to drive that mouse away.. anyways lets get back to my extra pounds thing. Self extolment, I should say and then end up having cheese sandwich with extra cheese.

Join a health club one said, I said how bugging. My company said, all your health club expenses will be reimbursed. The next minute, Google-> "Health Clubs in pune". There I am every morning burning out calories for two hours and believe me its fun. You know you are to the road to a better you, a better looking you. Rest of the day you feel rejuvenated and energetic. Shouldnt forget to mention the health freak damsels that comes there to sweat out to be better damsels :))

Now I dont crib about the metabolism thing and accept it as a help in disguise, or else I wouldnt have been there sweating out looking at myself in the mirror and smile.

[P/S. Seriously guys, that smile is the acknowledgment of me getting back to shape and not to any damsels out there :))... ]

1 Jabs:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...can completely relate with you...
way to go...:-)....

-Prath

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home