Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sigh!

There are times when no one understands you, everybody just seems to feel that you are wrong. Thats when you feel like staying quite and just be in your own world. Testing time I would say. Today is that day. I had a bad time in the morning and no one seems to understand my point, thats when i felt i should rather stay quite, look upwards and sigh. Feel like going home and sleep away and forget about it. Colleagues seems to notice my silence and question about it. But I stay silent. Wait for my eight hours in office, wait for the dawn and let the day pass by.
Thats when this helps... pen it down.

1 Jabs:

Blogger Supernova said...

I cudn've agreed more dude. Dats wat even my blogs helps me with. Venting out the pent up emotions.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home